Your Ad Here

Monday 26 July 2010

Been a while!

Its been awhile since I posted on here, but seems to be a precious thing at the moment. What can I say I awoke this morning to be confronted by wikileaks and the documents detailing the Afghan war and it appears to have been tarted up as winnable for our benfit.
Earlier in the week our wonderful PM was in America, meeting with his counterpart. At first I relished the idea of Dave going to America, especially after his ballsy and stubborn showing in Europe. What I got was a pathetic sycaphantic moron. His constant playing down of Britain's role in the special relationship. Don't get me wrong Britain in almost all ways is smaller than the States, population, economy, military, so on and so on and although our general weight in the world has been slightly shredded, it is by no means as badly shredded as America's. To top it all off he can't even get his history right, aparently the USA joined the war in 1940, predating Pearl Harbour by a year. What a useless mug this man is!!!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home