Your Ad Here

Monday 14 June 2010

Positivity!

In a change in direction I have something positive to talk about today. Sharp intake of breath, now in the nose and out the mouth, slowly. The positive thing you are anticipating is in fact and I quote the independent headline 'Cameron warns Obama over criticising BP'. Upon reading this and in keeping with current world events I did a Roger Milla style dance in the corner of my living room. Why you may ask yourself am I so happy, not because its a swift turn from a 1-1 to a bit of yank bashing, I enjoy our 'special relationship' when we aren't being bullied of course. The reason for my happiness is because little Dave has finally shown the stuff leaders are made of, not worrying about what other statesmen think, just going with his gut!
You may think this is dangerous or exactly the same as Anti-tony Blair or Gorden 'D'oh' Brown, but there is something different about this something more ballsy. Perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps it is just the same, but remember when George Calloway did a similar thing to the senate in America. It was pitiful and embarrassing, somewhat similar to his bizarre kitten impression, but I am proud of Dave. In fact if he was here now I'd put him in a headlock and ruffle his hair!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home